A free, guided tour of the historic Wharton County Courthouse will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 8. Jeffrey Blair, who was instrumental in the building’s restoration, will be the tour guide. Participants can experience the story of the most extensive courthouse restoration project in the history of Texas.
- East Bernard native turns 100
- Plastics plant catches fire, no one injured
- Albrecht announces Republican bid for Wharton County Treasurer
- Refinery project stalls over tax abatements
- Fire breaks out Sunday at Nan Ya Plastics plant
- EB student selected as Texas All-State Musician
- Juvenile arrested in East Bernard double homicide
- Brahmarettes hold on for hoops victory
- Texans tumble to Titans, earn third draft pick
- More details about Southern Rock Energy Partners
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.