Bill Hayes, 40, born July 3, 1979, died Dec. 13, 2019. His visitation was Friday, Dec. 20 from 1-5 p.m. at Matthews Funeral ome. Funeral service will be Saturday, Dec. 21 at 2 p.m. at New Faith Church of Wharton with burial following at Wharton City Cemetery.
- Police give chase, get suspects
- WC to receive part of Harvey funds for ‘LMI’ renters
- HOOPS: Boling girls fall in bi-district to Anderson-Shiro
- Lake Nett resident still has drainage issues with WISD
- Pancake Supper planned Feb. 20
- ELECTION 2020: Boettcher says misinformation about him begins with Rep. Stephenson
- WCC&A: Monroe 'Volunteer of the Year'
- Lockley has plan to turn Zarksy's into his own
- Jesse C. Pena
- WISD superintendent to attend ‘Tiger Talk Time’