Mrs. Lillian M. Sanford, 78, passed away on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2019 in Houston, Texas. Visitation will be Friday, Dec. 13 from 2-7 p.m. at Ben Davis Funeral Home, 931 Preston Street, in Columbus. Funeral service will be Saturday, Dec. 14 at 11 a.m. at Mt. Gilead Baptist Church, 127 Tom Adams Road, in Egypt, with the Rev. Royal Jackson, pastor, giving the eulogy. Interment at Sand Ridge Cemetery, in Egypt. Ben Davis Funeral Home 979-732-8415.
- COVID-19: WC joins others in first reported death
- Charles Clinton Scott
- EBISD: SNAP details provided to community
- Sen. Kolkhorst says she alarmed with ‘aggressiveness’ by various CADs
- Why was Biden spying on Trump?
- COVID-19: Anytime Fitness opens, people waited outside
- COVID-19: Caney Creek reports seven new positive cases
- Coral Ann Gooden
- EC protest to remember George Floyd held peacefully
- Alvin Joseph Barta