Staff video by Albert Villegas
The Wharton County Farmers Market is every Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon through June 19 at Guffey Park (255 West Caney Street). Dozens of vendors and live music will interchange from week to week. The Farmers Market began April 3.
- Police give chase after woman found sleeping in her vehicle
- Wharton County maintenance supervisor hired
- Robert Louis Robertson
- Wharton man arrested following shooting
- Vester Mae Lott
- Rose Linda Martinez
- Eagle Lake man pleads guilty to various child porn charges
- Eugene Earl Shanks, Sr.
- John Paul Vasek
- SOFTBALL: Boling falls to New Waverly, season complete