Wharton County Commissioners Court meeting on Monday, March 23. Video shares how Judge Phillip Spenrath received information about first confirmed case of COVID-19 in the county. He also shares protocol, the "he-she" confusion and how it was relayed to the public, and lessons learned. Since meeting, there are now 3 confirmed cases.
- COVID-19: How are neighboring counties faring?
- COVID-19: Wharton County positive cases now at 5
- Lower speed limit changes likely on Boling Highway
- ‘We can bear it’
- COVID-19: County waits for state on 6th positive case
- Two-vehicle accident results in two deaths
- COVID-19: Families First Coronvirus Response Act
- COVID-19: Six feet under, apart means life and death
- Abbott shares thoughts on home health care, ending school year, rent and mortgages
- COVID-19: Boling ISD has continued updating students, parents