Wharton County Commissioners Court meeting on Monday, March 23. Video shares how Judge Phillip Spenrath received information about first confirmed case of COVID-19 in the county. He also shares protocol, the "he-she" confusion and how it was relayed to the public, and lessons learned. Since meeting, there are now 3 confirmed cases.
- COVID-19: WC joins others in first reported death
- Charles Clinton Scott
- Sen. Kolkhorst says she alarmed with ‘aggressiveness’ by various CADs
- EBISD: SNAP details provided to community
- COVID-19: Anytime Fitness opens, people waited outside
- Coral Ann Gooden
- Annie Alice Stafford
- COVID-19: Caney Creek reports seven new positive cases
- Why was Biden spying on Trump?
- Alvin Joseph Barta