Wharton County Commissioners Court meeting on Monday, March 23. Video shares how officials from the county, hospitals, cities and ISDs have been in constant communication. No COVID-19 testing centers at hospitals. Judge Phillip Spenrath said, testing centers would be set up "should it come to this" in Wharton, El Campo, and East Bernard.
- COVID-19: How are neighboring counties faring?
- COVID-19: Wharton County positive cases now at 5
- Lower speed limit changes likely on Boling Highway
- ‘We can bear it’
- COVID-19: County waits for state on 6th positive case
- Two-vehicle accident results in two deaths
- COVID-19: Families First Coronvirus Response Act
- COVID-19: Six feet under, apart means life and death
- Abbott shares thoughts on home health care, ending school year, rent and mortgages
- COVID-19: Boling ISD has continued updating students, parents