The Wharton County Commissioners Court met for a Monday, July 13 meeting. Judge Phillip Spenrath spoke about the lag in time the Office of Emergency Management receives COVID-19 information, especially recoveries.
"It's frustrating,' Spenrath said "I don't think we're incompetent. We're just kind of hamstrung."
(Staff video by Albert Villegas)
- George Earl Baines
- WISD to begin first four weeks of school using a 'virtual' model and away from campuses
- Norman Simmons
- William “Willie” Edward Martin
- Mary Nell Ephran
- WHARTON ISD: Supplies required for in-person, online students
- WHARTON COUNTY: New policy sets up smoother Pct. 2 transition
- Jesse W. Batts, Jr.
- Darrell Fobbs
- Boling, Wharton coaches excited football season will begin Aug. 3